Background

Monday, June 20, 2011

New Blog Today

Well I guess I can say "Welcome and "Thank You" to my new blog.... My day has started out pretty good.
Woke up around 7:30am...got up and made coffee..(I'm grumpy if I don't have it first thing) then I was thinking "how will I start my day....I been thinking of making a journal or blog because I want to remember and say some of the stuff that is on my mind...I had always love to write but could never remember where I wrote it at or misplace my things...so this is the best thing I can think of....so here it is my first page of my first blog post.. and as soon as I get use to this I will be writing more each day.....*SS*
 Well let star off with why my title to this page... As a child I was always smiling but when I grew up as a preteen I ended up wearing braces.. after a few years of name calling and being teased I smile no more...(sad but true) after having my braces removed I became a different person always laughing and smiling..till this day I continue to laugh and smile not matter what mood I'm in...It's very hard for people to judge me because I hide my feeling behind a smile.... and that is also where my nickname came from *FlaSunshine* I live in Florida and I'm always smiling,, and my favorite quote is:"SMILE, because if you don't have one I'll be glad to give you one of mine." my trademark also is *S
S* it means *Sandee Smiles* or *Sunshine Smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment